Inspired solutions to support your products.
Numbers at a Glance
Keeping up with ever changing regulations.
SaaS and PaaS providers use content moderation guidelines to help identify, review, and take action when users violate their policies. While some platforms host a large volume of user generated content and even host their own communities, some software providers host very little UGC.
Bullying and Harrassment
Nudity & Adult Content
Suicide & Self-Harm
Safety in design.
Checkstep provides all the necessary tools for SaaS and PaaS customers to integrate and scale their Trust and Safety operations.
With a keen focus on compliance, we ensure you are able to navigate and adapt to the ever changing regulatory environment. SaaS and PaaS providers are safe in the knowledge that we’ve got all your T&S needs covered.
What this means
Ensure compliance through consistent and reliable content moderation
We provide modulised solutions to suit your business, so you can;
- Make certain that policies are upheld and appropriate action is taken on offending content and breaches.
- Safeguard your business, its users, and their data through enhanced moderation best practices.
- Remove illegal and harmful content from your platform and avoid a reputational crisis.
- Improve operational efficiency by streamlining moderation operations.
- Save money and free up time by reducing your reliance on human moderation and in-house tech teams.